Website Creatrix Empire International Limited
Creatrix Empire Limited is a digital marketing firm, launched in 2015.Creatrix Empire team is passionate about building, growing and adding massive value to our client’s brand. Our services spans from Website Design, company Logo creation, Flyers, posters, Digital Marketing, Public and Media Relations and Music Production.
Social Media Manager at Creatrix Empire International Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Creatrix
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager / Digital Marketing Strategist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports Directly to: Operations Manager
Social Media Manager / Digital Marketing Strategist at Creatrix Empire Limited
- The Social Media Manager is in charge of everything related to the company’s social media presence and performance and that of the Company’s clients.
- The role is responsible for planning and implementing a content marketing programme which increases brand awareness with our core target markets through the effective use of social media channels.
- This will include developing and implementing content marketing campaigns appropriate to the channel being used, monitoring social media channels to respond appropriately to posts, comments, and identifying issues that require escalation.
- Manage and grow the Company’s presence on all social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Manage the development of or creating engaging digital content for social media channels – which may include videos, memes, blogs, photos, personal testimonies, infographics, etc.
- Ensure content has a high visual and influential impact and meets relevant corporate guidelines.
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
- Contribute to the communications and marketing planning across the whole organization.
- Lead daily community management across all central brand social media outposts.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on community management queries/issues.
- Ensure all content is on brand (working across all channels), whilst managing customer expectations as appropriate.
- Use Google Analytics and other data sources to assess impact efficiency of social media activity
- Continually survey the social media landscape to identify new platforms, research and analyze trends/opportunities to grow reach/opportunities to connect or convert core target audience.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Develop appropriate engagement groups to improve engagement and activity on all social media platforms.
- Devise and implement audience development strategies both on and off YouTube to increase viewing and subscriber numbers. A specific focus should be given to grow audience in content.
- Manage the supply of video clips either from in-house or from third- party sources. This includes relationship management of external partners as well as internal service providers such as the Editor & Presenters.
- Manage promotions and live events on the channels.
- Work with Designers and Presenters to create a slate of original content which complements archive clips and delivers on wider business objectives.
- Submit weekly report of all activities and deliverables.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degrees with 3 – 6 years relevant work experience.
- Professional qualification, or evidence of training/development in social media marketing.
Other Selection Criteria (skills, knowledge and experience):
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to tailor content to platform.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Strong community management experience.
- Avid practitioner and follower of evolving best practices and market trends in social media.
- Expert at leveraging social media analytics to improve performance and impact.
- Strong organizational skills, including the capacity to multitask while maintaining attention to accuracy/details.
- Ability to provide an opinion and explanation, receive critique, coordinate messaging, and create design balancing multiple dynamics.
- Must have a sound knowledge of how to manage Youtube channel effectively and a sound knowledge of effective digital marketing strategies.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidate must be available to resume immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org