Website Carlcare Development
Content Specialist at Carlcare Development, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details below and apply. Click for more Jobs at Carlcare Development.
Job Title: Content Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Content Specialist at Carlcare Development
- We are looking for a creative and strategic Content Operations Specialist who will be responsible for content development efforts for our Phoenix Browser.
- Monitor, identify and collect breaking news and trending topics, send daily push notification based on user behaviour and location
- Source, edit and publish good articles to provide high-quality feeds in Phoenix Browser
- Familiar with local and worldwide content creator including news agencies, bloggers, social media influencers and be able to work on a content partnership
- Analyze social media trends and user behaviour, research good APPs, then share insight with the teams to improve Phoenix Browser
- Must live and reside in Lagos.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Marketing, Mass Communication or any related field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in marketing & communications writing, journalism, multichannel content creation and/or management for digital and traditional platforms.
- PR experience would be an added advantage.
- Proven experience with telling a story using words, images, and/or video and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience.
- Demonstrate experience with all forms of written marketing collateral, ranging from creative conceptualization of ideas to copywriting, to representation of customer-driven messages through multiple media types.
- Experience working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity for content development
- Excellent writing and communication skills are required
- A versatile self-starter that can create high-level content strategies while simultaneously executing on content pieces.
- An understanding of SEO and how to optimize content for target keywords.
- Experience with helping construct marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing agency and vendor relationships for design and content deliverables.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates would be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.