Website Norrenberger Financial Group
Content Writer (Onsite) at Norrenberger Financial Group, Interested Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Norrenberger
Norrenberger is a leading independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Stockbroking services to our discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer (Onsite)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Content Writer (Onsite) at Norrenberger Financial Group
Table of Contents
- As the Content writer, your primary focus is to create and write copy that is engaging, exciting, incites action or provokes a positive emotion in our audience as it relates to the Norrenberger Brand
- We’re seeking to hirea creative thinker with excellent storytelling and research skills to join our team in Abuja as afull-time, onsite content writer.
- As a member of our Digital Marketing & Brand communicationsteam, you will write and edit thoroughly researched copy (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media) in line with our brand guidelines while working closely with the rest of the brand communicationsteamto brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and execute creative concepts
- Research and understand the organisation/subsidiary’sneeds and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials across a range of platforms (website, social media, etc.)
- Collaborate with the digital design team from concept development to delivery of final product
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback / direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
- 3 – 4 years professional content writing experience with solid portfolio of work.
- Candidates must reside in Abuja or be open to relocating
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Excellent organizational skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Proficiency in SEO techniques / tools.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Written Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com