Website Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Network Services Lead at Hobark International Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Oil & Gas Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Services Lead
Network Services Lead at Hobark International Limited
- Takes responsibility and supervise major aspects of network specification and design within the organization.
- Produces network design, philosophies and criteria covering connectivity, capacity, interfacing, resilience, recovery, access, and remote access.
- Produces outline system designs and specifications, and overall architectures, topologies, configuration and design documentation of networks and networking technology within the organization. Specifies user/system interfaces, including validation and error correction procedures.
- Translates logical designs into physical designs, provides direction to engineering network resources in areas including but not limited to routing protocols, routers, switches, firewall administration, MPLS, Private Line, VPN, DNS/DHCP, load balancing and SSL.
- Educated to Bachelor’s Degree level, holds a relevant professional qualification and may have a postgraduate qualification such as an MSc, MBA, or other appropriate business, engineering, scientific or industry qualification with 8 years cognate experience in networking and security administration in a medium to large organization.
- Conceptual Thinking.
- Customer Focus.
- Business Continuity Planning.
- Third Party Products and Services.
- Network Traffic Analysis.
- Project Planning and Control Techniques.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.hobarkintl.com.