Website Moniepoint Incorporated
Moniepoint is a global business payments and banking platform and recently became QED Investors’ first investment in Africa. We are the partner of choice for over 600,000 businesses of all sizes, powering the dreams of SMBs and providing them with equal access to the tools they need to grow and scale. Moniepoint Incorporated (formerly TeamApt Inc.) was founded with the vision to create a society where everyone experiences financial happiness. We are the parent company of TeamApt Limited, a Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) licensed Switch and Processor, and Moniepoint Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.
CRM Copywriter at Moniepoint Incorporated, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CRM Copywriter
CRM Copywriter at Moniepoint Incorporated
About the Role
- We are looking for a CRM copywriter to join our marketing team. The marketing team at Moniepoint is responsible for developing, evolving, and building Moniepoint’s brand.
- Ultimately, we are continuing to build a brand we are proud of and that people talk about.
- We need someone who will be responsible for creating compelling and effective copy for our CRM communications that resonate with our customers. You will collaborate closely with the marketing team to develop content that drives customer engagement, loyalty, and retention.
- It would be an added bonus if you can also flex between supporting larger campaigns, all the way down to mid to low funnel work that is more educational in nature.
- We work closely with leadership, global creative, marketing, social, and comms teams to create compelling work that maintains our brand consistency across our many channels.
What You’ll Get to do:
- Develop engaging and persuasive copy for email campaigns, SMS messages, push notifications, and other CRM channels that align with our brand voice and strategy.
- Collaborate with the CRM team to segment our customer base and tailor content to different audience segments for more personalized and relevant messaging.
- Conduct A/B tests on copy variations to optimize campaign performance and iterate based on data-driven insights.
- Deeply understand our customer personas and create content that addresses their pain points, needs, and preferences.
- Ensure that CRM content aligns with the content calendar and is delivered on time.
- Stay updated on industry regulations and ensure that all CRM content complies with relevant legal requirements
- Challenge convention
- Collaborate closely with our internal social, brand, and design teams to drive the creative concept and execution of our brand initiatives
- Present your work articulately with a clear rationale
To succeed in this role, we think you should have:
- 3-5 years experience in copywriting at an agency or brand
- Thrive in rapidly evolving environments and love brainstorming new concepts, thinking on your feet
- Self-motivated, willing to roll your sleeves up to work collaboratively and effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects within time constraints and with strong attention to detail
- Positive, go-getter attitude; passion for storytelling and helping build a growing brand
- Can make great work that is both creative and effective High on talent, low on ego
- Self-motivated, problem solver who thrives in a collaborative team environment.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What to expect in the Hiring Process
- A preliminary phone call with the recruiter
- A technical interview with the Hiring Manager
- A case study
- A behavioral and technical interview with a member of the Executive tea
Note: All our interviews stages are Virtual.
To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.