Website Proten International
Credit & Risk Control Manager at Proten International, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Proten International
Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit & Risk Control Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Fin-Tech (Lending Company)
Credit & Risk Control Manager at Proten International
- Lead the development of appropriate internal controls, including the 1st line of defence monitoring & testing program to assure alignment with credit policy and legal and regulatory compliance
- Educate and coaching the business on the 3 line of defence model and how to demonstrate effective ownership of risk & compliance as the 1st line of defence
- Assist with the further enhancement of the appropriate risk & compliance culture on all levels of the organization
- Participate in the first line of defence councils, committees, methodology/standards discussions, change management, or other meetings that could involve key risk decisions.
- Maintain documentation of credit policy, regulatory requirements, and testing.
- Identify and prioritize new and existing risks associated with the key underwriting process.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in a related field of study
- Minimum experience of 3-5 years in an internal control and/or compliance role on a credit risk team OR 3+ years in lending with a heavy understanding of internal controls and risk & compliance
- Previous experience in the banking industry is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience writing policies and procedures
- Previous RTO/LTO, loan, or credit risk experience a plus
- The ability to effectively coach and educate all levels of the 1st line on how to demonstrate effective ownership of risk & compliance.
N350,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.