Website Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Current Jobs at Alpha Mead Group, Qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more jobs at Alpha Mead Group
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Current Jobs at Alpha Mead Group
Job Title: Accountant
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
- Working with the collections department to review accounts, client payments, credit history, and develop new or better repayment terms.
- Preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and generally accepted accounting procedures
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Group Financial Controller
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related discipline.
- Between 2 – 3 years of experience in Accounting in a well-structured environment
- Professional certification in Accounting is required.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like SAGE, Fresh Books, Tally and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups, pivot tables, and other accounting functions.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Basic Data Analytics skills such as PowerBI and Tableau will be a huge plus.
- Energetic and highly motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Can work independently, especially in handling business challenges.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keep assigned vehicle clean
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Report any instance of mishap or accident.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Perform some other undertakings like shopping, dropping and picking clothing, getting lunch, and running errands
- Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands
- Dress professionally and follow the company’s dress code.
- Minimum SSCE or OND
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a Driver
- The ideal candidate must reside around Oshodi/Gbagada
- A valid Driver’s Licence and LASDRI Card
- Good customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Energetic with a strong work ethic
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.