Website Olam International Limited
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to 'Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems', Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
Current Jobs at Olam International Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Olam
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Current Jobs at Olam International Limited
Job Title: Branch Manager – Sesame
Function: Operation Common
Sub-Function: Operation Common
As a Branch Manager, you’re responsible for inspiring your team, create ownership opportunities, and to deliver on the following key dimensions:
- Managing procurement operations of significant volumes in a year.
- Handling complete purchase and assisting in logistics from Nigeria region.
- Directly handling big cooperatives and suppliers. Stakeholder management which involves Government relations, Buyers etc.
- Map the Potential in the region and the market.
- Deliver on key KPIs’ – Volume, GC/MT, & PBT
- Planning and executing the buying strategies basis factory and export needs
- Pricing ideas – Adopt to market practices and ensure cost-effective buying
- Raw material quality practices – make sure the best quality materials are bought through innovations and better approaches
- Developing deep understanding of Product, grades & blends from regions
- Optimizing Supply Chain efficiencies in the business by being the sharpest buyer in the Industry and region, managing operations at the highest level of efficiency & becoming the most reliable counterparty in the Trade.
- Good communication and negotiation qualities
Responsibility of the position / KPI
- Buying / procurement
- Suppliers’ development
- Managing Operations / Efficiency Generation
- Stakeholder management
- Team collaboration
- Management Graduate from one of the premier institutes with 1-3 years of handling Procurement & Operations in Agri Business Industry / Commodity industry.
- Developing and managing an efficient procurement network as per distribution strategy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.olamgroup.com.