Website AGC Limited
Customer Care Representative at AGC Limited, Qualified Candidates should see the job detail and Apply. Click for more Jobs at AGC
AGC Limited – The company is duly registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The company was organized principally to achieve the following purpose: Engaging in the recruitment and training of personnel and to ensure maximum client satisfaction by recruiting and providing suitable personnel for employment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative/ Collection Officer
Location: Ikeja, Ilupeju, Yaba – Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Service Representative / Collection Officer at AGC Limited
The successful candidate(s) will:
- Serve as intermediaries or middlemen between the organization and debtors of the organization.
- Debt recovery agents reach out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments.
- They manage overdue accounts in the organization.
- They remind customers of their outstanding and long overdue bills that are unpaid.
- This they do via phones calls, emails, and any other mean.
- They try to persuade debtors who might be late or non-compliant on the need to pay off their debt.
- They reach an agreement with debtors and establish a good atmosphere where debts can be paid or collected without generating issues in the long run.
Qualification / Experience:
- Interested candidates should possess any of the following qualifications: BSc / HND / NCE / OND
- Experience: At least 1 year relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title and Location as the Subject of the Email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com