Website Juls Homes
Customer Care Representative at Juls Homes, Qualified candidates should apply. Click for more Customer Service Jobs
Juls Homes is a creative home and property development company in Nigeria, with the luxurious feel of what a home should look like. Juls Homes’ primary interests are real estate development, Sales and Servicing. We focus on showing you a home that best suits you. Our Mission is to ensure an average Nigerian becomes a property owner with the right approach towards passive income and wealth creation, through hitch-free investment opportunities, and we have the vision to become a household name of African Real Estate and be the most sought after Real Estate Investment Agency on the International level in less than 10 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Care Representative at Juls Homes
- Manage incoming phone calls.
- Make follow-up calls to already existing clients.
- Generate sales leads.
- Create and send weekly newsletters to existing clients and prospects alike.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Meet KPIs specified by the management on performance.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- High School Diploma, HND holder, BSc. holder.
Other Requirements / Skills:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, tools, software and best practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org