Website Ringo Telecommunications
Ringo Telecommunications Limited is an indigenous Telecommunications company established in 2004. A brand that offers high quality and differentiated solution to customers in the mobile telecommunications industry. We are positioned as a value for money brand that provides a wide range of mobile communication tools, solutions and services in a synergistic manner.
Customer Care Representative at Ringo Telecommunications, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Location: Ogidi, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Care Representative at Ringo Telecommunications
- Listen to customers’ concerns, issues and questions
- Resolve customers’ concerns and answer customers’ questions to your best ability
- Maintain a positive attitude and calmly respond to customers’ complaints
- Recommend possible products to meet the customers’ needs
- Refer issues and questions to managers if necessary
- Prepare product and customer reports by gathering data collected during customer interactions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess an additional qualification on SSCE with 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Personable and attentive
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal communicator
- Familiar with the software used to connect with customers and gather their information
- Knowledge of applicable products and markets.
- Reside around Ogidi and its environs.
N30,000 – N40,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org