Website Royal Exchange
Customer Care Representative at Royal Exchange, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Customer Service Jobs
Royal Exchange – In 1918, our company started operations in Nigeria represented by Barclays Bank DCO and on February 28, 1921, converted to a full branch of its then-parent company, Royal Exchange Assurance, London.
Royal Exchange Assurance, London, was originally founded in 1720 and was one of the first two insurance companies in Britain to receive legal status via Royal Charter. Originally established for the marine business, it expanded within a year to include fire and life insurance as well, thereby becoming Britain’s first composite insurer. The establishment of the branch in Nigeria was the result of an overseas expansion drive in the early 20th century. Some notable figures in the local insurance Industry have headed our company, which was, for over twenty years the only insurance company operating in Nigeria. Thus, our company can be said to be the beginning of insurance in Nigeria and today, has one of the largest branch networks in its sector with 16 branches and four (4) business directorates nationwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Employment Type: Part-time
Customer Care Representative at Royal Exchange
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 30 years of work experience.
N90,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants must reside in Lagos
- Must have a reachable phone number.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org