Website Microsoft Nigeria
Customer Success Account Management – IC4 at Microsoft Nigeria, Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Microsoft Nigeria
Job Title: Customer Success Account Mgmt – IC4
Job number: 1265324
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
Customer Success Account Management – IC4 at Microsoft Nigeria
- Builds and executes shared plans with customers.
- Manages customer executive relationships through business reviews, strategic escalations, and administration of customer contracts.
- Enable customers to use their benefits effectively.
- Provides direction for other members of the Account Team to develop a deep understanding of their customer’s business and technical objectives.
- Sets priorities for Microsoft to contribute to the customer’s success in those areas.
- Plans the delivery of services to achieve success criteria for top priority solutions and workloads.
- Provides direction and orchestration related to overseeing and managing the delivery of projects and programs to achieve defined success criteria for prioritized customer solutions and workloads.
- Develops and executes technical skilling plan to build technical expertise aligned with customer and business priorities.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Learns customer engagement role and develops foundational relationships with key customer stakeholders (e.g., Information Technology Directors, Chief Technical Office [CTO], Chief Innovation Officer [CIO], Line-of-Business leaders) and technical professionals to enable quality solution delivery and health using partnership with other account team leaders (e.g., Account Executive, Account Technology Strategist) and with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Expands and ensures customer and partner relationships beyond the current support contract owners with a focus on the leading definition of business outcomes and how to align consumption strategy to customer priorities.
- Gathers information on the business and Information Technology objectives for customer organizations, identifies customer needs, and creates a shared plan to supports outcomes that are specific to the customer and common to the industry using partnerships with other account team leaders.
- Captures and anticipates new customer needs and outcomes identified during the delivery of support programs, success engagements, and other projects.
- Ensures the customer is current on technology and ready to move to cloud, enabling cloud adoption and optimizing cloud solutions to manage change and continue to grow in the cloud across all solution areas.
- Drives conversations with customers that present the strategic alignment between the customer objectives and support contract to set a long-term strategy for consumption aligned to those priorities. Develops a program, identifies executive sponsors for a contract, and prioritizes engagements to address strategic outcomes and drive customer success.
- Challenges the customer, collaboration with other account team leaders, by driving the case for change to drive solution and operational health.
- Presents the strategic business and technical need for change. Supports account planning and advocates for change internally to help customers transform to modern digital approaches.
- Plans a portfolio of work (e.g., Support programs, implementation projects, success engagements) to drive outcomes aligned with customer’s prioritized solutions and workloads.
- Creates opportunities for support contract renewals, partners with sellers lead to upsell, and transition to Unified Support by aligning to local growth goals across solution areas.
- Supports the efficiency targets of their portfolio through the delivery of contracts and customer value, leverages managed intellectual property (MIP), and enhances offerings in alignment with compliance policies.
Opportunity and Pursuit Management:
- Captures, communicates, and brings forward recommendations from customer insights to sellers in identifying and producing opportunities (e.g., add-ons, cloud consumption, renewals).
- Collaborates with internal teams and sellers to help identify growth opportunities through account planning and delivery execution.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to develop the value of support and expand offerings by communicating the customer value to an internal audience.
- Directly enables cloud consumption revenue through consumption planning.
Consumption and Delivery Execution:
- Takes ownership for team coordination and connects identified opportunities, questions, and/or issues from customer organizations.
- Leads complex internal Microsoft technical/sales teams or partners to address (e.g., involving large number of teams, multi-technology), using a breadth of technical knowledge to identify a broad set of internal teams and ensure progress across solution areas. Identifies and mitigates blockers to customer success goals.
- Leads and is accountable for the direction of solution deliveries and secures resources to deliver on customer obligations. Accelerates production level consumption through delivery orchestration by driving solution and operational health for prominent, challenging, and/or complex customer organizations (e.g., global, high-revenue generation, complex transformation, strategic accounts) across the solution and support lifecycle. Is accountable for the delivery of support for resolution of critical escalated issues by leveraging Incident Managers and Support teams.
- Shares updates to the customer and manages their expectations. Analyzes and leverages support-related feedback across a practice area and recommends solutions to drive continuous process improvement.
- Leverages intermediate technical expertise to act as a technology advisor and visionary. Connects business to technology.
- Speaks to necessary technology, solutions, and services for specific customer scenarios. Contributes to forecasts of resource needs and timing to help removes obstacles.
- Leverages experience as a practitioner of technology across one cloud area from design through operations and within another cloud workload/area to lead program governance and execution oversight.
- Leverages experience leading large, multi-stream technology projects from design to production to help anticipate changes that could affect key projects.
- Embody our culture and values
Required / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or related field AND 4+ years solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
- OR Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or related field AND 3+ years solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
- OR equivalent experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or related field AND 8+ years solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
- OR Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or related field AND 6+ years solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
- OR equivalent experience.
- 3+ years relevant work experience within customer industry.
- Microsoft or competitor equivalent (e.g., AWS) certification in relevant technologies (e.g., Azure, 365).
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation certification or equivalent service management certification.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or equivalent Project Management certification
- Prosci or equivalent certification.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Account Management
- Business Acumen
- Business Analysis
- Business Knowledge
- Business Relationship Management
- Challenger Mindset
- Change Leadership Facilitation
- Change Management
- Competitive Analysis
- Conflict Resolution
- Consultative Selling
- Customer Success
- Data Analysis
- Decision Making
- English Language Proficiency
- Executive Relationships
- Financial Analysis
- Inclusive Leadership
- Influencing for Impact
- Interpersonal Flexibility
- Microsoft Product Knowledg
- Microsoft Support
- Multi-Initiative Program Management
- Operational Excellence
- Oral Communication
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Team Development
- Team Facilitation
- Technical Communication
- Technical Sales
- Technology Impact Communication
- Technology Industry Knowledge
- Trusted Advisor
- Written Communication
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.