Website Flour Mills of Nigeria
Customer Service Analyst at Flour Mills of Nigeria, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Flour Mills
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Analyst
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Customer Service Analyst at Flour Mills of Nigeria
- We are looking for a Customer Service Analyst that will support the customer service operation function to collect and analyze customer data and implement initiatives and strategies to improve customer service.
- To succeed in this role, you must be able to handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Track & analyze key metrics- OTIF, Customer complaints, Customer satisfaction index, adherence to schedule, whilst identifying trends in issues and concerns, closing all gaps with recommendations in place.
- Ensure regular feedback of each week’s numbers to HCOF through data collection, analysis, and performance reports periodically as required.
- Develop & implement customer satisfaction surveys for continuous customer service improvement and other process initiatives.
- Design a comprehensive reporting system within the unit which manages information effectively through dashboards, such that the team can have access to key data in order to successfully manage operations.
- Ensure all performance-related issues against customer services objectives are promptly reviewed by Management for insights and resolutions.
- Develop feedback in form of presentations and flow chart updates which analyze customer service activities and achievements for reference and training purposes.
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Marketing, or any other related course from a reputable university.
- 3 years Customer Service Analyst, Business Analyst, Sales Analyst, or similar role in FMCG.
The Person Must:
- Be a good team player.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal & reporting skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.