Customer Service Associate at CrowdForce, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Oil & Gas Jobs.
CrowdForce is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs to collect reliable market data through an extensive agent network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Employment Type: Full Time
Customer Service Associate at CrowdForce
Table of Contents
- This role will require you to handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limit. Follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Follow the communication procedures, guidelines and policies. Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Principal Duties / Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat application.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experience
- Documenting processes such as customer complaints and compliments.
- Escalating technical issues to the appropriate department and following up for feedback.
- Answering questions about companies product and services
- Informing customers about additional products or services
- Ensuring that customers at all times are satisfied with our product and services
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide excellent customer service experience.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively, Keeping customers informed of any issues or changes.
- Willingness to accept responsibility
- Taking ownership of calls and resolution process
- Interpersonal skill and team player, able to collaborate with colleagues across different functions
- Manage customer details in confidentiality.
Education /Certifications / Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Humanities, Mass Communication or Social Sciences
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience in a similar position
- Good use of Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of CX and CRM software such as Freshdesk and 3CX
- Knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channel
- Preferably a Male candidate.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communications skills (verbal & written) and active listening
- Calm and professional disposition.
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid Work
- The opportunity to work with great minds.
- Being part of a small, super-dedicated group of very skilled and fun people.
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Health Insurance
- Professional Development stipend
- People Life event package.
- Monthly Internet stipend.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit crowdforce.freshteam.com.