Website Buhler Nigeria
Customer Service Engineer Trainee at Buhler Nigeria, Interested candidates should see the job detail. Click for more Jobs at Buhler Nigeria
Buhler is a global leader and technology partner in the supply of equipment and services for processing grains and food, consumer foods as well as advanced materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Engineer Trainee
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Category: permanent, 100%
Customer Service Engineer Trainee at Buhler Nigeria
- The Customer Service Engineer Trainee Program is the perfect opportunity to kick-start your career with Buhlergroup.
- This formalized three years on the job-training program will develop you into fully trained Buhler Service Engineers with exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- The program is structured in a way to encourage and support professional and personal growth in a dynamic work environment.
The Customer Service Engineer Trainee Program includes:
- Training to install, inspect, start-up, troubleshoot and repair production equipment
- Learning performance of maintenance jobs on a machine basis
- Performance of simple retrofit actions
- Assurance of the quality and quantity of the activities carried out
- Coordination of Buhler or customer technicians during startups or maintenance jobs
- Coordination of all tasks with other functions within the Business unit, e.g. sales, machine design, spare parts services, plus information tailored to specific addressees needs
- Wire up motors and drives.
- Read technical diagrams and schematics
- Troubleshooting over the phone
- Creation of delegation reports
- Bachelor’s degree in preferably Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Automation
- 0 – 2 years of experience in the equipment industry, including experience in his field of specialization
- Open for domestic and international travels (70% – 80%)
- Fluent communication in the English language is mandatory.
- Prior work experience as a Service Engineer (Internship, Full-Time) is an advantage
- French and German proficiency is an advantage
- Good communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with people inside and outside of the company
- Innovative Thinking
- Eagerness to achieve and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Inter-cultural sensitivity and ability to communicate, collaborate and work across cultures and borders in an international work environment
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Successful, international and market-leading company with exciting career opportunities
- Professional workspace with an open communication culture
- Rewarding development and training opportunities
- Great, dynamic work environment.
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit live.solique.ch.