Website Chef Eros & Company
Customer Service Lead at Chef Eros & Company, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Chef Eros & Company
Chef Eros & Co is the story of an African Hut built on a Mountain of Dreams. With five brands and counting, we have been able to constantly deliver an unforgettable culinary experience and we are here for the long haul. We are a certified food brand that is fully integrated in cooking, baking, mixology, shopping and catering through subsidiaries that bear the needs of their target audience in mind. We are a true touch of Nigerian Luxury.
At Chef Eros and Co, we have a reputation that precedes us – one of efficiency and credibility to our numerous customers. Attaining and maintaining this pace has given us recognition to individuals, both private and public sectors of companies and our local community. recipe kits and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Lead
Location: Lekki Lagos.
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Service Lead at Chef Eros & Company
- Chef Eros & Company is currently seeking to fill the role of a Customer Service Lead. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the customer service team, managing all clients communications for all brands (Cookie Jar, Ile Eros, Eros & Gourmet, Fresh Prep by Eros), provide quality customer service while increasing the company’s revenues through increased sales.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve customers by providing our products and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Interact with customers to offer guidance, point out our product packages and assist them in making purchasing decisions.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Ensure cleanliness of all customer-facing areas to maintain a positive business reputation.
- Behave respectfully and professionally to reinforce and elevate the business reputation and brand.
- Handle customer phone calls and emails in a polite, professional, and prompt manner.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge to provide customers with the best, most accurate information possible.
- Operate a cash register or payment system to collect payments and process transactions for customer purchases.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- 2 – 4 years of experience as a customer service executive.
- Customer-oriented attitude with a passion for providing exceptional service
- Analytical and mathematical capabilities to manage money, as well asset, analyze, and meet sales targets.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and thrive in a fast-paced and target-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills,with an emphasis on negotiation and persuasion techniques
- Ability to work accurately with attention to details in a high-volume sales environment.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer retention rate.
- Average resolution time.
- Upsell/ cross-sell rates.
- Net promoter score (NPS). This is to measure how likely customers/ clients are to recommend our product/ service to someone else.
- Overall knowledge of business products and services.
- Overall compliance to company’s policies and procedures.
- Complaint escalation rate.
- Overall business cash flow.
- New leads/ opportunities.
- Overall customer satisfaction.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th April, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.