Website Menzon Limited
Front Desk Officer / Customer Service Officer at Menzon Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Customer Service Jobs
Menzon Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer / Customer Service Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Front Desk Officer / Customer Service Officer at Menzon Limited
Table of Contents
- Our client seeks the services of an experienced Front Desk / Customer Service Officer to provide professional services at the Corporate Head Office.
- Responsibilities include receiving/attending to walk-in visitors and on the telephone as well as with other administrative functions to support smooth office operations.
- Greet, welcome and manage guests professionally.
- Keep a daily log of visitors to the building, including monitoring access to the building and reporting unusual behaviour immediately.
- Ensure that all visitors are properly tagged and directed to the right offices within the building.
- Attend to inquiries and resolve complaints professionally.
- Have an excellent understanding and up-to-date knowledge of (and educate clients/customers about) all the Group’s products and services.
- Ensure general cleanliness and conduciveness of the reception area at all times, ensuring that the area is neat, welcoming and uncluttered.
- Attend to inbound calls including redirecting them to relevant offices as appropriate, and place outbound calls as directed.
- Log all enquiries and complaints of customers and actions taken in response.
- Ensure achievement of customer satisfaction including assisting to collate feedbacks for assessing same when needed.
- Create or generate reports and prepare memos as required.
- Acknowledge and receive incoming letters and other parcels and distribute same to appropriate offices as appropriate.
- Notify staff members of their visitors in a timely manner.
- Promote the company’s brand philosophy while discharging your responsibilities.
- Maintain supplies of consumables for the reception area as needed.
- Provide online customer assistance as may be necessary.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in, around and out of the premises.
- Make general and emergency announcements over PA Systems as appropriate.
- Understand and participate in fire drills and other emergency preparedness practice drills.
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Social Sciences
- At least 2 years in customer service/front desk capacities
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite packages and CRM applications.
- Warm and friendly disposition.
- Good understanding of general office processes and procedures.
- Effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with excellent command of the English Language.
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively manage stress and deal with multiple priorities.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates should ensure that their CV is saved with their full name.
- Only candidates with previous Front Desk / Customer Service experience will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com