Website First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
Customer Service Representative at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a World Class Recreation Centre, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Customer Service Representative at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
- The ideal role holder will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about services and resolve complaints.
- The position holder will act as a liaison, provide services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems of customers with accuracy and efficiency.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions within given time frames and follow through to ensure resolution.
- Listen to customer concerns and complaints with the goal of identifying the causes of the problem.
- Collaborate with a team of Customer Service Reps and other departments to find appropriate solutions
- Select appropriate responses to customer issues and work quickly to resolve them.
- Refer advanced cases to management for resolution, providing background information as necessary.
- Maintain and regularly update financial account information using computer software programs.
- Anticipate customer needs, following up with previous customers to offer reorders or additional services.
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer customers’ inquiries.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analysing customer information.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or related disciplines.
- 3 – 5 years previous experience as a Customer Service Representative or similar role.
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage self effectively.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Candidates who reside around Mowe, Ogun State would be highly preferred.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Customer Service Representative” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org