Website Buhler Nigeria
Customer Service Sales Engineer at Buhler Nigeria, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Buhler is the global specialist and technology partner in the supply of plants and services for processing grains and food, consumer foods as well as for manufacturing advanced materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Sales Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Category: Permanent, 100%
Customer Service Sales Engineer at Buhler Nigeria
Table of Contents
- We are looking for a skilled and highly motivated engineer to join our team as a Customer Service Sales Engineer.
- This position develops new client relationships and business for the sale of spare parts, retrofits, single machine products and service level agreements to customers in Nigeria.
- Sell service products (spare parts, service level agreements, retrofits, plant audits) and single machine products.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish, manage, and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to increase business activities in the assigned territory.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Align and complement market activities together with existing Area Sales/Service Manager in the assigned territory.
- Identify, handle, and resolve customer complaints/concerns.
- Identify and understand customer needs.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities and special developments gathered through field activity to the Supervisor.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Ensures that client data in CRM is up to date.
- Prepare presentations and proposals.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars.
- Prepares quotation and generates sales leads for equipment/plant business.
- Implements the sales targets of the company in his market territory.
- Optimum customer service and support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in the Grains and Food processing industry, or similar.
- Fluent communication skills in the English language. Local languages (Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo) proficiency is an advantage.
- Ability to conduct sales conversations and contract negotiations.
- Willingness to travel.
- With PSSR (Parts, Sales and Service Representative) experience is an advantage.
- Deep knowledge of Grains and Food processing.
- Excellent knowledge of sales and customer relationship management.
- Has the ability to develop technical/technological ideal solutions with and for the customers.
- Has an excellent command of presentation and negotiation techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization.
- International & successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Wide technically & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting Training and Development opportunities
- Great & dynamic work environment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit live.solique.ch.