Website GeneSys Health information Systems Limited
Customer Success Assistant at GeneSys Health information Systems Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Customer Service Jobs.
GeneSys Health information Systems Limited (GHIS) is an e-Health company committed to mitigating the gaping issues in the healthcare sector through innovative tech. Established in 2018 as a pioneer Health Management Information System (HMIS), we provide customised solutions EMR and Telemedicine (Gemeni) to (public and private) hospitals toward digitising patient- and hospital management workflow processes, improving the quality of care and operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Implementation Lead
Team: Service Delivery & Management
Works With: Service Management Team, Development Team and (External) Clients
Customer Success Assistant at GeneSys Health information Systems Limited (GHIS)
- We are looking to hire a resourceful Customer Success Assistant who will be responsible for building and managing the relationship between GHIS and its clients.
- S/he will serve in a support function toward acquiring and retaining our clients, and ensuring that customer satisfaction and service delivery are optimised. Consider yourself a CEO of some sort – a Chief Experience Officer that is.
What The Role Entails
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships.
- Providing first level support on issue resolution for clients and escalating issues in-line with the internal support escalation procedure and following up with same to ensure closure.
- Resolving customer enquiries and complaints; reducing TAT and increasing customer success
- Supporting in the product design and development by leveraging insight from client interactions.
- Generating sales leads through cold calls or other sales and customer prospecting techniques.
- Evaluating and optimising demo. processes and communication pipeline for client interactions.
- Preparing documentation, logs and reports on client support requests and market analysis.
- Supporting in creating policies and procedures toward improving customers’ journey/experience.
Biggest Problem To Solve:
- Effectively managing and fulfilling the needs of our clients, and improving customer satisfaction.
Required Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, brand management or communications is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years (s) work experience in customer-facing or relationship-marketing roles.
- Ability to work independently and communicate/collaborate with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of customer success processes, and proficiency in CRM tools.
- Excellent problem-solving, organisation and presentation skills.
- Strong report writing, critical thinking and product sales capabilities.
Benefits & Perks
- Monthly basic salary of 60,000 Naira
- Complementary – monetary and non-monetary – allowances
- 13th-month salary
- Flexi work plan
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team and clients.
- Enabling environment for personal and professional development.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.