Website Mkobo Microfinance Bank
Customer Success Associate at Mkobo Microfinance Bank, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Customer Service Jobs
Mkobo is a young and dynamic CBN licensed Fintech Company with a vision to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria by leveraging technology. We are currently recruiting dynamic, creative, flexible and experienced team members with a passion for everything technology and a commitment to add their quota to the success of our vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Success Associate at Mkobo Microfinance Bank
Table of Contents
- As the Customer Success Associate, you are the first contact for our members/customers.
- You are saddled with the responsibility of ensuring that our customers receive prompt and professional support experiences anytime they contact Mkobo.
- This will include taking ownership of issues and liaising with other teams to troubleshoot and help resolve them.
- Provide seamless customer experience to our customers
- Engage and build customer loyalty by going the extra mile to ensure our customers achieve their goals with our products.
- Respond to customers’ requests via email, phone and other digital channels
- Interface with internal stakeholders to ensure effective resolution process for customers/stakeholders
- Maintain knowledge of all our products, services, and customer service policies
- Ensure all customer interactions are documented on the helpdesk management tool
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and ensure it understood by the Customer
- Recommend new services/solutions and/or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits
- Provide support and training to new customers during the onboarding process
- Interface with other teams in order to help resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved on first call resolution(FCR) to the backend and follow up on a resolution.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised institution.
- At least 1 year of work experience.
- Previous customer service experience is a plus
- Good command of written and verbal English
- A friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team
- Action-Oriented and should be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Familiarity with any (CRM) system
- Ability to understand and explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise
- Passion for delivering amazing customer experience
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
- N85,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit a.peoplehum.com.