Website Codelabprojects Nigeria Limited
Codelabprojects is a digital agency that provides top-notch IT solutions and digital marketing services to businesses. Our mission is to help businesses grow by offering reliable and efficient managed IT services, digital marketing strategies and by providing high-quality online products to our customers.
Digital Marketer / Customer Support Specialist at Codelabprojects Nigeria Limited. Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Customer Support Specialist
Location: Galadimawa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Digital Marketer / Customer Support Specialist at Codelabprojects Nigeria Limited
- We are seeking a Digital Marketer / Customer Support Specialist with experience in Paid Ads to join our team. The idle candidate must be self-motivated with minimal supervision on work/activities assigned.
- As a Digital Marketer / Customer Support Specialist, you will be a crucial part of the team in ensuring our clients achieve their digital marketing objectives through the development and execution of strategies, advertising campaigns, and excellent customer service.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies tailored to each client’s business objectives.
- Manage paid advertising campaigns, including Google Ads and social media ads, to drive targeted traffic and increase brand visibility.
- Manage and optimize social media presence, Facebook Marketplace, and implement email marketing campaigns to promote community engagement, and special promotions.
- Utilize CRM systems to manage client interactions, build lists ensuring accurate records and tracking customer interactions.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities for growth.
- Implement SEO strategies to improve online rankings and visibility.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, addressing inquiries and providing exceptional customer support.
- Handle inbound calls, responding to customer inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure timely and effective resolution of customer concerns.
- Provide support during peak business hours, maintaining professionalism and a customer-centric approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Expertise in customer service, with experience using CRM tools
- Experience in digital advertising and social media management
- Analytical, problem-solving skills, and experience with data analysis of marketing campaigns
- Exceptional writing skills and experience in copywriting and content creation
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- Proven experience with SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Facebook Ads
- Knowledge of design tools like Canva, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, and website design and development is a plus.
N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com