Website Tek Expert
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
HR Generalist at Tek Experts, Interested and qualified candidates should apply. Click for more Jobs at Tek Expert
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Generalist
Job ID: 12596
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Category: Human Resources
HR Generalist at Tek Experts
- Implement and administer HR procedures and processes. Make suggestions aiming for continuous improvement and adding value to the HR services.
- Provide information and consultancy, where necessary, to managers and employees about employee relations, HR activities, benefits, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Create and maintain accurate employee records in the HR Systems and database.
- Prepare and administer employment related documents, such as, employment contracts, annexes, orders for termination/severance payments and others.
- Provide benefits administration services. Support the development of the Benefit program and its adequate implementation and communication.
- Conduct exit interviews and prepare relevant reports to support the turnover analysis.
- Support delivery of effective employee onboarding process aiming to ensure a smooth and efficient employee induction and orientation.
- Collaborate and take responsibility for smooth and timely running of HR operations and building effective work relationships.
- Support and participate in activities related to internal communication, organization of internal and corporate events, if needed.
- Monitor and apply the provisions of the applicable labor and social security legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Professional fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Experience with HRIS and payroll systems.
- Familiarity with applicable labor laws and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with MS Office tools.
- Attention to detail with excellent multitasking and organizational skills.
- A proactive, collaborative team-player mindset.
- Discretion with confidential information.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit ynvgroup.jibeapply.com.