Website Moniepoint Incorporated
Moniepoint is a global business payments and banking platform and recently became QED Investors’ first investment in Africa. We are the partner of choice for over 600,000 businesses of all sizes, powering the dreams of SMBs and providing them with equal access to the tools they need to grow and scale. Moniepoint Incorporated (formerly TeamApt Inc.) was founded with the vision to create a society where everyone experiences financial happiness. We are the parent company of TeamApt Limited, a Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) licensed Switch and Processor, and Moniepoint Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.
Senior Data Analyst – Customer Success at Moniepoint Incorporated, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst – Customer Success
Senior Data Analyst – Customer Success at Moniepoint Incorporated
As a Senior Data Analyst within our Customer Success Team, you would:
- Analyse customer service data to identify trends, gaps and improvement opportunities
- Use data/ analysis to help develop understanding of failure demand, and develop with stakeholders options to help improve overall customer experience and promote customer self service.
- Create from scratch & then update Workforce Management/ Resource planning including demand forecast across all channels and optimal resource scheduling and adherence management
- Build, maintain and evolve dashboards and reports in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders suitable for an Executive audience as well as Operations teams.
- Liaise with a Data Engineer to define data warehouse structure/requirements
- At least 6 years of relevant experience as a Data Analyst/ Senior Data Analyst or similar roles, with a focus on customer success
- Experience in developing from scratch similar failure demand/ Workforce Management/ Resource planning/ Dashboards in another Customer Success organisation ideally Fintech/ Banking
- Advanced proficiency with SQL
- Proficiency with a spreadsheet tool (Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, or any other alternative)
- Proficiency with a BI tool (PowerBI, Looker, Tableau, Superset, Redash, or any other alternative)
- Excellent problem solving skills
Relevant experience with the following would be an advantage:
- Python or any other scripting language
- Git or any other version control tool
- Forensic audit / Zendesk.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What to expect in the hiring process
- A technical interview and bahavioural interview with the Hiring Manager
- A take-home test
- A behavioural and technical interview with a member of the Executive team.
To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.