Website Action Against Hunger
Research Officer at Action Against Hunger, Qualified candidates should see the job details below and apply. Click for more Jobs at Action Against Hunger
Job Title: Research Officer
Location: Potiskum, Yobe
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Programmes – WASH
Experience Level: Mid Level
Proposed Start date: As soon as possible
Contract Duration: (2-3 months)
Direct Line Manager: WASH Program Manager
Research Officer at Action Against Hunger
- Action Against Hunger is looking to fill the role of Case Area Targeted Intervention (CATI) Research Officer to oversee the collection of quantitative and qualitative data, data management and monitoring of data collection ensuring data quality.
- Daily supervision, quality monitoring and analysis of data collection by enumerators;
- Follow up with project team to ensure all CATI forms are duly completed and synchronize on Mwater platform;
- Select and train enumerators on data collection ethics and use of Mwater;
- Ensure that the selected enumerators are willing to support the research work in their communities;
- Prepare and organize training to all selected enumerators on Mwater tools;
- Conduct daily data quality checks on all data submitted/synchronized to ensure conformity with the research need;
- Develop a database for all the data collected and update it regularly;
- Ensure protection and privacy of all data collected;
- Proactively identify good practices and suggest improvement to the overall data tool.
- Degree in Statistics, Developmental Studies, Engineering, Demography or a related subject, with previous experience working in humanitarian projects;
- High analytical reasoning;
- Conversant with Mwater app;
- Fluency in Hausa and English (both written and spoken skills);
- Minimum Basic Salary: NGN 281,063 per month (excluding other benefits)
- Other benefits include but not limited to 100% health care coverage, paid leave per year, free and direct access to Cross Knowledge e-learning platform.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This is emergency recruitment.
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Action Against Hunger provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit acfinternational.applytojob.com.