Website Asumoto Technologies Limited
Data Entry Officer at Asumoto Technologies Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Asumoto Technologies Limited (https://asumoto.com) is Nigeria’s number 1 online car parts and accessories company, and we are the leading distributor and marketer of aftermarket automotive equipment and accessories in Nigeria.
Asumoto Technologies Limited serves the diverse need of automotive owners and corporations with a fleet of cars nationwide, we offer the largest assortment of speciality products in the automotive aftermarket industry including over 5,000,000 SKUs (unique car parts) from over 800 suppliers, and you are guaranteed to have original OEM parts at a competitive price.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Data Entry Officer at Asumoto Technologies Limited
- We are looking for a Data Entry Officer to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
- Data Entry Operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information.
- Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work with a data team and Data Manager Previous experience as a Data Entry Clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage.
- Ultimately, the successful Data Entry Operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- HND and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Communications field preferred.
- Two (2) years equivalent experience in a sales/marketing position in lieu of Degree.
- Previous technology experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills preferred.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experiences using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High School Diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit career.asumoto.com.