Website Black Pen Recruitment
Senior Data Scientist at Black Pen Recruitment, Qualified persons can apply. Click for more Jobs
Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an AI-Driven lending platform, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Data Scientist (FinTech – Unsecured Loans)
Senior Data Scientist at Black Pen Recruitment
Table of Contents
- A talented Senior Data Scientist to join our team.
- The team consists of innovators and builders with domain expertise in the lending space.
- They share a determination to continue leveraging data-driven approaches to problem-solving by building products that the market needs and API integrations that drive value across the board.
- Development of machine learning models and recommendation systems for various areas of the business on the Big Data Platform
- Development of prototype code in e.g. PySpark for automated training and scoring of the machine learning models
- Machine Learning Model performance tracking and reporting using e.g. Qlik
- Uses data visualisation to engage audience in a compelling way, enabling effective storytelling
- Delivers key packages of work, on time and in a collaborative manner to meet the needs of business customers
- Works in partnership with Big Data Engineering for data ingestion to support use cases
- Works in partnership with Big Data Production Data Engineering for model automation and product ionisation
- Contributes to the development of self and others across the global analytics community, ensuring Advanced Analytics is always evolving and at the cutting edge.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in quantitative fields like Data Science Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence or related fields
- 4 – 7 years experience as a data scientist
- Expertise in data manipulation: use of structured data tools (e.g., SQL), & unstructured data tools and platforms (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL)
- Proficiency in Python
- Expertise in major machine learning modelling libraries (e.g., H2O, scikit-learn,
- PyTorch) and techniques (e.g. random forest, gradient boosting, k-means segmentation, multiple regression, factor analysis, time-series forecasting)
- Experience in digital data sets, e.g., social listening, social network analysis)
- Familiarity with visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, D3)
- Exposure/interest in machine learning
- Professional and/or academic experience in Big Data analytics & deployment of models and algorithms to solve real-world problems (with deep statistical and machine learning modelling expertise)
- Experience manipulating and analysing large and complex datasets
- Experience in visualisation, creating graphical static and interactive displays of data that clearly communicate insight (preferred)
- Experience in telecommunication network principles (preferred)
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multinational functional teams
- Analytical and expansive thinking with a strong desire to deliver and develop.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit blackpenrecruitment.zohorecruit.com.