Website Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Warehouse Operations Specialist – Raw Materials at Seven-Up Bottling Company, Qualified candidates for this job should submit applications. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Operations Specialist – Raw Materials
Employment Type: Full-time
Warehouse Operations Specialist at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- To ensure proper stock storage, issuing, documentation and accountability.
- To maintain proper and optimal warehouse layouts, ensure proper stock storage, issuing, documentation and accountability to support with smooth production runs.
- Supervise the receiving, offloading and storage of raw materials from Vendors, Central Stores, and other regions in stores.
- Supervise the issuing of all raw materials to production following FIFO and other stock items to users.
- Supervise the posting of all raw materials and other stock SRV out of Navision.
- Supervise the daily count of all raw materials, prepare the daily and weekly raw materials report and publish for all use
- Prepare daily raw materials aging report for local management and HO use.
- Monitor re-order level for all raw materials in use.
- Supervise the daily, weekly and periodic stock count of all other stock items for proper accountability.
- Supervise and maintain GMP/GSP in Raw Materials and other stores.
- Supervise the posting of TRV into Navision and SRV out of Navision.
- Monitor and supervise the issuing of all production spares to users from production store.
- Supervise daily, weekly and periodic stock count in the Raw Material stores.
- Attend to all internal and external audit request and issues.
- Warehouse Reporting
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a First Degree (HND / B.SC) preferably in Social Science or Analytical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to engage with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Business Knowledge: Working knowledge and understanding of warehouse operations, processes, policies, and systems.
- Stock Reconciliation and an ability to organize warehouse outlay.
- Numerical Proficiency: Ability to access, use, interpret and communicate mathematical information and ideas quickly.
- A demonstrated ability to:
- Work, coordinate, control and supervise others on the job.
- Work under pressure
- Stand and work long hours.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.