Website Pruvia Integrated Limited
Dentist at Pruvia Integrated Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Pruvia
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that impossibility is nothing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dentist
Dentist at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- We are looking for a Dentist to diagnose, treat and advise our patients on various dental issues. Ultimately, you’ll promote good oral health and help patients apply preventive dental care.
- Examine patients’ medical records and prepare medication as needed.
- Prepare patients for treatment (e.g. by applying oral sedation or anesthesia).
- Check teeth, gums and other parts of the mouth, along with X-rays and tests, to diagnose dental problems.
- Clean teeth and remove plaque.
- Identify tooth decay and replace cavities with fillings.
- Design and fit dental prosthetics, such as bridges, crowns and dentures.
- Apply teeth-whitening treatments.
- Conduct tooth extractions and root canal procedures.
- Perform surgeries on diseased tissues and bones.
- Educate patients on proper brushing techniques, flossing and fluoride use.
- Promote good oral health and preventive dental care (e.g. by scheduling regular check-ups).
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) or similar degree that gives license to practice the dentist profession.
- 0 – 2 years work experience as a Dentist.
- In-depth understanding of dental hygiene.
- Experience with dental equipment and tools.
- Experience with surgeries and teeth extractions.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Must be computer savvy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- State license and malpractice insurance.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com