Website A Reputable Membership-Based Organization
Communication Executive / Digital Marketer at a Reputable Membership-Based Organization, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
A reputable Organisation in Nigeria is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication Executive / Digital Marketer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Communication Executive / Digital Marketer at a Reputable Membership-Based Organization
Table of Contents
- We are currently hiring for the position of a Communication Executive/Digital Marketer who will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of the entire Organisational communications and public relations activities and directing publicly programs and campaigns to improve the public image of the Organisation.
- He/She will also be responsible for updating the website, developing programmes/events promotional flyers, etc
- Create, implement and measure the Organisation’s comprehensive marketing, communications, social media and public relations plan, enhancing the organization’s image and position within the marketplace.
- Understand the business objectives and create communications strategies to support the Organisation’s goals
- Manage the content and design of the Organisation’s website
- Increase the Organisation’s online presence, including driving additional traffic, creating revenue streams and providing opportunities to engage and interact
- Develop and manage the Marketing budget
- Utilize key metrics to measure and evaluate the effectiveness and ROI of all marketing programs and provide recommendations for future strategies
- Negotiate and manage major media and marketing contracts
- Establish and maintain relationships with community influencers and key community and strategic partners
- Produce, schedule and coordinate the production of all design and printed communications, including marketing materials, events signage and other items
- Write and edit content for the organization’s print publications, email, newsletters and website
- Coordinate advertising in the Organisation’s print publications and manage external advertising opportunities
- Coordinate media events including press conferences, television segments, and radio spots
- Maintain style, logo and brand guidelines
- Maintain graphics and photograph files
- Conduct research as directed by the Director-General
- Prepare and distribute media alerts, advertisements and other announcements to gain positive media attention for the Organisation and its programs
- Provide basic & immediate IT support
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the Director-General.
- A Degree or equivalent in English, Communications, Public Relation, Marketing or a related discipline
- At least 3 years working in a communications or marketing role
- Impressive written & verbal communication skills
- Sound interpersonal and human relationship/interactive attributes
- A proven track record in the delivery of multi-channel marketing and communications plans
- Experience of managing external and internal digital channels on behalf of an Organisation, including developing and managing websites
- Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to produce high-quality, engaging multimedia content for a range of channels and audiences.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and email marketing
- Graphic design skills and the ability to use graphic design software are a plus.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with CV to: recruitmentNGO2022@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to recruitmentNGO2022@gmail.com