Website PG Consulting Limited
Digital Marketer at PG Consulting Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
PG Consulting Limited is a business optimization consulting practice specializing in Human Capital Development and the transformation of raw talent into invaluable human resources to fuel organizational growth and efficient operations. Our practise further extends to a plethora of Business Consulting Services all geared towards helping corporate organizations excel in a highly challenging business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer.
Employment Type: Full-time
Digital Marketer at PG Consulting Limited
- Ability to analyze user engagement metrics to determine whether the content is well-received.
- Determining which formats best communicate various types of content, identifying ways to increase brand awareness, and conducting keyword research.
- Developing clear and engaging content that is consistent with the company’s brand image and addresses both business goals and consumer needs.
- Analyzing content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate consumer needs.
- Performing content audits to assess how well existing content is performing.
- Performing content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed.
- Creating, adjusting, and managing the editorial calendar.
- Establishing style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Developing a solid understanding of the target audience through online and traditional market research.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, or related field.
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Proven content strategy and project management experience.
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Strong content presentation skills.
- Portfolio of published blogs, articles, whitepapers, etc.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and effective communications skills.
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills.
- Candidates between the ages of 25 – 30 are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Cover Letter, attach their CV and Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com