Digital Marketing (Facebook) Specialist at BlueSlip Limited, Interested persons should apply. Click for more Jobs
BlueSlip invests / partners and grows international business in the African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also a management consultancy firm, helping SMEs expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing (Facebook) Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Digital Marketing (Facebook) Specialist at BlueSlip Limited
- Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
- Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Creating some graphics for Facebook Ads
- Generating Leads and sales using Facebook go Ads
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Writing copy for Facebook Ads
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse the content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire third-party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, social media, and display advertising.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 6 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com