Website British Council
Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Exams at the British Council, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
British Council work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by the Royal Charter and a UK public body.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Exams
Locations: Sub Saharan Africa – Lagos & Abuja
Pay band: 7
Contract type: Indefinite Contract
Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Exams at the British Council
Table of Contents
- Marketing and Communications at the British Council is a strategic function that drives awareness, understanding and engagement with us across our diverse audiences.
- We use insight, knowledge and analysis of our market and our customers to engage them with our work and our products and services in the most impactful and effective way.
- We lead the development of our brand and use our expertise to tell inspiring stories to enhance our global reputation, build lifelong relationships, engage our staff and demonstrate our impact. This role is a new role as part of the Marketing and Communications Transformation programme. In line with the Global Recruitment policy, standard application and recruitment decisions will apply for this role
- To plan, develop and execute campaign content for Exams or IELTS in SSA, raising awareness, engagement with, and conversion of our Exams product portfolio.
- This role will support the marketing manager and regional head of exams in devising and delivering marketing campaigns for Exams with the ultimate goal of boosting conversion and retention.
Main accountabilities but not limited to the following:
- The postholder will support the Marketing manager and regional head to define the content vision and joined up the campaign content strategy for the Exams or IELTS product portfolio, ensuring its alignment with the British Council brand values and social purpose.
- Support the creation of and maintain a year-round campaign content marketing strategy for Exams with a focus on SEO friendly content creation.
- Report on key campaign metrics and analyse data to identify areas for marketing campaign improvement and testing.
- Manage marketing platform governance
- Lead on marketing automation within the content team, working closely with the Head of Marketing Enablement in Marketing Operations to feedback on Exams needs and ensure the rollout of automation reflects this
- Serve as a functional content expert across Exams/IELTS, providing best-in-class guidance to colleagues to help them maximise campaign content.
- Report on campaign content performance and make and implement recommendations for improvement.
Role Specific Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will need to possess the following requirements:
- Degree or professional qualification in Marketing, Communications or Business or Demonstrable level of equivalent experience
- Proven experience working in a content/digital marketing role within a large and complex organisation
- Stakeholder engagement and influencing
- Experience in optimisation of landing pages and user funnels
- Experience using conversion rate optimisation tools
- Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field, e.g. Marketing and Communications and Business Studies or demonstrable level of equivalent experience
- Experience of marketing technologies, data and lead generation marketing
- Experience within a global organisation
- Working Experience in the Education or Exams industry.
- Essential – Role holders must have pre-existing rights to live and work in the Country the role is based.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2022 at 23:59 Nigeria Time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.britishcouncil.org.