Website Boxes and Baskets Limited
Graphics Design and Digital Media Manager at Boxes and Baskets Limited, Suitably qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Matrix Homes
Boxes and Basket Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading promotional and luxury branded gift providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Design and Digital Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Graphics Design and Digital Media Manager at Boxes and Baskets Limited
- We are looking for a creative and self-starting Graphics and Digital Media Manager to be responsible for developing unique concepts, graphics, layouts and visuals, communications designs, stories, systems and content for brands.
- He/ She will also lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Translate brand strategy elements into visual design.
- Work with Client Contact and Operations team to determine design requirements;
- Plan concepts by studying information and materials;
- Develop unique concepts, graphics, layouts and visuals for digital and print marketing;
- Illustrate concepts by designing layout of art and copy regarding arranged concepts;
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Provide brand designs for the company and clients on schedule and within budget;
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand;
- Design website user interface for the company and clients;
- Coordinate release and processing of files at printer and press;
- Assist the entire team for creative thinking and brain storming sessions;
- Other Brand & Creative Design duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as a Graphic or Creative Designer
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics that demonstrates graphic design thinking and core skills.
- Knowledge of design principles, elements, page layout and composition
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.)
- Proven working experience in digital marketing is an advantage
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Ambitious self-starter & problem solver
- High attention to details with excellent time management skills
- Strong team player who values collaboration to produce best results.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org