Website Ultimus Holdings
Electrical Engineer at Ultimus Holdings, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Ultimus Holdings
Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrate growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Electrical Engineer at Ultimus Holdings
- This position is responsible for the design, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of electrical equipment/systems. You are responsible for overseeing all electrical services during the design and construction phase and liaising with the consultants.
- Ensuring that the designs are compliant with the specifications and standards for architectural and structural elements of the facility.
- You will provide all reasonable forms of assistance including but not limited to project leadership and technical documentation, concept ideation, project coordination, construction administration phase documents etc for the Project Director.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing integrated electrical designs of buildings, renovations, or restorations from conception through to completion and performing supporting calculations for the planned work;
- Assist in the supervision of project team; scheduling, coordinating and monitoring assigned projects and conducting on-site investigations and analysing data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others)
- Reviewing of all electrical documents for quality control evaluations
- Managing sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical drawings, layout, panels, facilities, components, equipment, systems, power distribution, cable laying for the company
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings and designs
- Establishing construction installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations for electrical installation.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects. Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Meeting construction budget by monitoring project expenditures, identifying variances, implementing corrective actions as approved by the Project director
- Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the electrical designs to fruition
- Monitoring performance of technicians and sub-contractors
- Visiting proposed locations and building sites
- Resolving issues that come up during construction
- Participating in project management throughout the construction
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems;
- Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss the feasibility of designs;
- Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images and carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications; and
- Other duties as assigned by the project director
- Electrical Engineering Degree is required
- Licensed by recognised Engineering Regulatory bodies in Nigeria such as:
- Council for The Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) and
- The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)
- Proficient in standard industry software
- Legally able to work in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
N250,000 – N350,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org