Website Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Electrical Supervisor at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Supervisor
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Electrical Supervisor at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Table of Contents
- Ensure provision of a constant and adequate supply of Electrical Power, Water, LNG, LPG, Compressed air and Diesel to maintain all factory machines/equipment.
- Carry out effective changeover when there is a failure from either PHCH or Generator or Turbine.
- Carry out effective and promptly maintenance of process lines equipment in case of breakdown.
- Carry out a routine check and remedial repairs on services/lines equipment and keep a record of faults caused and solutions for reference purposes.
- Ensure proper and adequate accountability of materials, equipment and other resources
- Prepare and submit comprehensive reports of shift activities and major breakdowns to relevant team members for necessary resolution.
- Co-ordinate and maintain high standard of housekeeping
- Organize on-the-job training to subordinates and advise on teams’ relevant training needs
- Ensure employees comply with relevant Quality Management System (QMS), food safety, Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) & Environmental Management System (EMS) policies and procedures
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical Electronics Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a related role
- Candidate must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in bottle manufacturing plant
- Good communication skills – oral and written
- Leadership and time management skills
- Use of Microsoft offices – MS Excel, MS Words and PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetscreening.ng.