Henkel is hiring Electrical Technician, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail below and apply. Click for more Jobs at Henkel.
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Job ID: 20008243
Contract & Job Type: Full Time, Regular
Electrical Technician at Henkel
- Maintenance of packaging line machines and equipment to ensure constant availability for production operation without compromising safety and equipment health.
- Execute electrical preventive maintenance plan on assigned machines and equipment to ensure equipment availability and reliability
- Ensure all machine guarding, interlocks and other safety controls on all machines and equipment are present and functioning.
- Review of Clean, Lubricate Inspect & Tighten sheet, checklists and other equipment monitoring document generated from shift for the closure of the outstanding issue.
- Initiating RCA for permanent fixing of unplanned events.
- Compliance to occupational health and safety/ quality standards and good manufacturing practice.
- Ensure electrical standards are complied with while executing installation across the site.
Qualifications and Skills
- HND / B.SC Electrical, City & Guilds Electronics.
- Must have experience in powder packaging machines.
- Must be conversant with Allen Brandy PLC & Siemens PLC.
- Sound knowledge of Electropneumatics.
- Analytical fault finding and troubleshooting skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Contact information for application-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.henkel.com.