Website Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
Employment Opportunities at Revolutionplus Group, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Employment Opportunities at Revolutionplus Group
Job Title: Legal Adviser
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a Legal adviser who will be in charge of attending to all legal issues at our Ikeja Branch.
- Assist in Dealing with legal correspondence; collate information needed for company secretariat function and produce Executive Management Reports as required.
- Assist in Timely Drafting and execution of legal documentation such as land agreements, deed of assignments and contract of engagement.
- Assist in giving legal advice to clients as regards their complaints.
- Review legal matters of clients and that of the company and work on managing them efficiently.
- Assist in Drafting terms and conditions of the company’s estate contracts, agreements and other documents with approval from the directors.
- candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 10 -12 years of work experience
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive (Ogun, Oyo, Lagos & Abuja)
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun, Oyo, Lagos & Abuja
- We are looking to increase our already existing team of Sales & Marketing Executives at our Abeokuta Branch
The Sales & Marketing Executive shall have amongst others, the following primary responsibilities:
- Generate and negotiate new income for the company to an agreed annual target of revenue, to increase the company’s year on year revenue.
- Source for viable clients for all our core services.
- Ensure that the company’s products are fully subscribed to at all times.
- Participate in marketing activities, including trade shows, exhibitions, seminars, presentations, publications, mailings, etc
- Identifying and following up on prospective clients within defined area and/or target reach
- Book prospects meetings with clients to identify and progress business opportunities
- Open new relationships with genuine potentials to develop into profitable long term clients.
- Ensure detailed prospect records are fully maintained.
- Continually update and develop knowledge of the overall business market place, the group’s product and service portfolio and competitor activities and inform management thereon.
- Ensure that the monthly laid down sales target is met.
- Sell, sell and sell.
- Minimum of SSCE Certificate
- Prior Experience working in a sales team with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Competences and Qualities:
- In-depth understanding of the real estate industry, including operations, product and service offerings, players, key trends and growth drivers.
- Must Possess a win-win attitude
- Understanding and awareness of critical success factors for operations within the real estate industry.
- Ability to formulate and champion ideas and concepts to improve business performance in order to achieve its set objectives.
- Excellent business acumen i.e. financial and commercial knowledge.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent resource management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – people management, mentoring/ coaching and leadership skills.
- Highly motivated, flexible & proactive
- Highly focused, disciplined, self-driven and goal-oriented.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org