Website Interswitch Group
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
Customer Experience Manager at Interswitch Group, Candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Interswitch Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager
Customer Experience Manager at Interswitch Group
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the required customer experience capabilities.
- He/she works with the Chief, Customer Success Officer across the organization to embed behaviors and actions that unite the silo-based organization focusing on priorities in customers’ lives as this manner of doing business honors the employees and customers, resulting in a sustainable, repeatable, and deliberate one-company approach.
- Actively contribute to develop and implementing tools and processes to understand customers, e.g. surveys, other listening posts, personas, and journey mapping.
- Perform daily Review of intelligence from Customer Listening posts to highlight and precipitate initiatives that promote customer-centric culture; Centralize and analyze customer feedback and data.
- Organize monthly customer room sessions share and communicate these initiatives with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the customer support team to organize and direct the activities of customer support infrastructure to ensure the delivery of high-quality service to customers.
- Organize and moderate Customer journey mapping sessions with internal and external stakeholders to enable more efficient and effective customer interactions, understand customers better and precipitate initiatives to address identified customer pain.
- Co-create new customer experiences with Internal and External stakeholders.
- Identify metrics to track and ensure those metrics are linked to business outcomes. Support the Chief, Customer Realization, and Governance to share the insights from the customer understanding tools throughout the organization.
- Educate the rest of the organization about the customer and the customer experience. Ensure that the customer and the impact on the customer is embedded in all customer-impacting decisions, designs, and conversations.
- Oversee the administration of the CX advisory council.
- Interact with HR and other culture and Value realization representatives across the business to execute customer-centric initiatives and ensure accountability for customer improvements across the functions.
- Actively Participate in Product design workshops to ensure the embedding of customer-centric defined standards.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the field of customer service / Customer experience improvement implementation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.interswitchgroup.com.