Website Swift Networks Limited
Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a creative technical position as we hope to maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria.
Enterprise Sales Officer at Swift Networks Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Enterprise Sales Officer at Swift Networks Limited
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders across all sectors of the economy to promote the company’s interests and corporate strategy;
- Acquisition of new enterprise accounts in across various market segments;
- Expanding business with existing enterprise accounts and business retention as a main focus;
- Conducting industry analyses and recommending strategies to enhance Company competitiveness and profitability.
- Coordinating Network Solutions Designs and presales presentation
- Developing strategies to monitor sales and marketing performance and KPIs for employees
- Product evaluation, measurement and enhancement.
- Coordinating tailor-made marketing solutions to increase competitivenessand revenue
- Driving targets in the entire team in line with yearly sales budget.
- Coordinating product development and pricing
- Coordinating customer service and call quality assessment
- Championing Market intelligence, sales measurement and evaluation.
- Providing the company with direction on sales and share (volume and value) growth.
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Upper) in Engineering, Computer Science or IT related discipline.
- Possession of a Master’s degree and experience in managing strategic business will be an added advantage.
- Must have 1-2 years work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Must have the drive and capability to meet and beat challenging targets;
- Must have asuccessful solution-based selling experience: VPN, Data and Voice solutions; Data Centre & Hosting, IP Camera and Surveillance solutions.
- Possessing a Telecoms / Information Technology solution sales background will be an added advantage.
- Strong relationship and team building skills; experience in dealing with corporate and government
- Entrepreneurial drive;
- Delivering results – absolute focus to deliver under pressure in an ever changing business environment;
- Putting customers first – understand the needs, expectations and requirements of stakeholders;
- Communicating for impact – effective communication with senior stakeholders inside and outside of the company;
- Making a personal difference – strong influencing skills and responsive Technical / Professional Expertise;
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal communications;
- Strong presentation skills required, including experience in presenting and influencing senior audience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org