Website Paga Nigeria
Executive Assistant at Paga Nigeria, Qualified Applicants should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Paga
Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
Department: Office of CEO
Sector: Financial Services / FinTech
Reports to: Group CEO
Grade Level: Mid-level
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert-level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Ability to manage an administrative team and coach others is important for success.
- Maintain executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences.
- Manage Leadership team cadence calendar and board cadence calendar.
- Make travel arrangements for Group CEO and Leadership team.
- Maintain filing of documents – communication (inbound, outbound), agreements, policies, etc. (online and offline).
- Give support to the leadership team.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external stakeholders.
- Handle correspondence directed to CEO and Leadership team.
- Maintain Group CEO’s information and documents.
- Maintain Board of Directors’ data and information and ensure up to date
- Manage OOTC’s float for expense and retirement.
- Maintain reference number log for outbound written communication.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events (offsite and onsite).
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
- Interact with external clients/visitors as may be required.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Work with other teams as may be required for project/event execution.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience providing support at the executive level.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes.
- Knowledge of standard administrative practices and procedures.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC.
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management.
- Support experience in a professional services, sales and marketing environment.
- Organisational and planning skills.
- Communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business.
- Demonstrated skills in managing multiple projects successfully.
- Outstanding presentation skills and analytical ability.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
To support you at work we offer some fantastic perks:
- HMO for you, your spouse and up to 4 children.
- Equity Shares
- Airtime & Data Allowance
- Gym Allowance
- Professional Subscription Allowance
- Pension and other Benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
To apply for this job please visit paga.bamboohr.com.