Website UnoCasa Limited
UnoCasa is a full service Human Resources Consultancy business with focus on Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Consultancy services. Our raison d’etre is the notion that your people are your advantage and proffer people-centric solutions to ensure your team accomplish your business goals. We are not your run of the mill HR Company, we believe in team diversity and teamwork; we believe that the workplace should have an ambience that inspires productivity of the team; and the application of technologies to enhance efficiency. We know that every business is unique and tailor HR solutions to your organisation’s needs. Our clients are in various sectors not limited to engineering, education, health oil & gas, government, media, finance, retail, lifestyle, consultancy firms and services
Corporate Affairs Executive / Executive Assistant at UNOCASA, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Affairs Executive / Executive Assistant
Location: Dopemu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Corporate Affairs Executive / Executive Assistant at UNOCASA
- This role reports directly to the Human Resources Director providing day-to-day support concerning liaising with the company’s legal partners, managing social media pages, immigration, CSR, and servicing senior management and the Group when required. Excellent communication skills to deal with a wide range of external stakeholders, key client groups, senior management as well as the group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Using Process Improvement approaches to all aspects of work by identifying and implementing efficient administrative practices and anticipating future support needs.
- Manage all company social media pages in alignment with the HRD and corporate requirement
- Ensuring that all correspondence (legal documentation and contracts) needed from the Company’s secretary are complete and accurate and that all tasks are closed out on time and in full.
- Managing the relationships between the Immigration authorities and the company and ensuring that all documentation relating to expatriates is completed on time and in full.
- Acts as the editor-in-chief for the quarterly Company newsletter. Ensuring the publishing comes with rich and enriching content as at when due.
- Providing high-level support for the MD ranging from scheduling appointments, managing calendars, and producing relevant paperwork for management and Group Meetings.
- Project Management of global administrative tasks between the MD, the Board, and the Group.
- Support MD, HRD, and other Directors in drafting communication when required
- Support in the preparation of reports, presentations, proposals, budgets, and related activities in servicing and developing relationships with partners and stakeholders.
- Working with the Executive Team of the organisation to support with project-based tasks
- Managing the organisation’s Corporate Social Responsibility programs and community engagements.
- Handling expense management for the MD and designated senior leaders when necessary
- Work with the HRD/HR Team on the organisation’s culture journey, other employee engagement initiatives, and other HR projects as may be assigned.
- Handling travel and accommodation as required for the MD and the members of the Group’s team
- With access to and working with highly sensitive/confidential information, absolute discretion is always required
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that easily provide current, accurate, and accessible information when required.
- As may be assigned by the line manager
- Degree in Law or Mass Communication
- Previous working experience as a Corporate Affairs officer and Executive Assistant
- Ability to review contracts
- Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
N350,000 – N500,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.