Website Wellspring University
Executive Assistant at Wellspring School Support System, Interested and qualified candidates should see details. Click for more Jobs
Wellspring School Support System, a study abroad firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Executive Assistant at Wellspring School Support System
- We are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant that will provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Duties will include responding to emails / phone calls, scheduling meetings, managing events/projects, access control, preparing reports and presentations amongst other things.
- Act as the point of contact between the executive and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements when required.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain an office filing system.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial Administration, English, Mass Communication or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest work tools and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com