Website Wole Olanipekun & Co
Executive Assistant to a Partner at Wole Olanipekun & Co., Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs.
Wole Olanipekun & Co. is a Legal Practitioners firm with offices in Nigeria’s key commercial centres. We are privileged to work with diverse local and international clients to create and implement innovative and practical solutions that are designed to facilitate business in Nigeria and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to a Partner
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Executive Assistant to a Partner at Wole Olanipekun & Co.
Table of Contents
- We are seeking an efficient, vibrant and highly-motivated Executive Assistant to provide support to a Partner at Wole Olanipekun & Co.
The Executive Assistant will carry out duties such as:
- Scheduling, coordinating, managing and maintaining the Partner’s diary and calendar appointments; daily agenda and to-do list; personal and work-related itinerary, meetings, travels, correspondence and liaise with the Partner accordingly.
- Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence on behalf of the Partner, that is, sort and read mail; draft responses; print attachments; receive and send packages; collect and open all paper mail addressed to the Partner; type and dispatch all Partner’s correspondence.
- Managing incoming and outgoing telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Coordinating and scheduling all business and personal vacation travel arrangements for the Partner and occasionally, accommodation.
- Attending to and monitoring urgent enquiries and issues, ensuring that they are brought to the Partner’s direct attention and where necessary, referring matters to the appropriate person for action.
- Taking dictation on various matters and drafting memos, letters and other correspondence as instructed by the Partner.
- Occasionally assisting the Partner on simple legal matters.
- Liaising with relevant individuals within the firm as well as external organizations, etc. on behalf of the Partner.
- Procure items, gifts or other goods and services on the request of the Partner.
- Receiving the Partner’s visitors
- Organising meetings and ensuring that the Partner is well-prepared for meetings.
- Undertaking any other duties as may be requested by the Partner.
- University Degree in Law and/or English a minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division).
- A foreign degree and/or experience will be an added advantage.
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in the English language. Sound command of the English language (oral and written) is a requirement and will be tested at the interview stage.
- 3 – 7 years experience in a similar capacity working with senior management and/or C-level executives in a legal environment.
- Global/International exposure in dealing with various cultures/personal styles will be a plus.
- Excellent computer and internet skills – Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook email & calendar system is essential.
- Due to the nature of the role and the travel requirements, a male candidate is strongly preferred.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, well-organized and a good team player.
- Have the ability to operate well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Must possess the ability to switch priorities, work long hours and maintain grace under pressure.
- Must possess excellent communication, people-management and persuasive skills with an amiable personality.
- Must possess the ability to prepare a variety of written communication, including emails, letters, proposals, profiles, requests and formal correspondence.
- Ability to carry out administrative tasks efficiently within a set timeline, demonstrating a high level of competence, sound grammatical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to make presentations, prepare reports and give feedback timeously.
- Must be a self-starter, confident and possess the ability to achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Flexible to travel at short notice and have a mature approach to work.
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their Motivation Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org