Website Archware Technology
Archware Technologies International Limited is a group of companies with expertise in Technology, Agriculture, Health Consulting, Media, and communication. The company has been in existence since 2016 and have built a relationship with global brands across the federation.
Executive Personal Assistant at Archware Technology, Qualified candidates should Aply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Executive Personal Assistant at Archware Technology
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for Chairman. Prioritize tasks, requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of Board Secretary. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Chairman’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external customers on all matters pertaining to the Chairman, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect Chairman style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the Chairman to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the Chairman updated. Anticipate Chairman needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Maintain open communications with the WSOS team, including meeting regularly with their operations and technology coordinator and providing information and documents as needed.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the Chairman and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team, Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Executive Team, on behalf of the Chairman.
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the Chairman outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the Chairman to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Manage all aspects of the organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved workflow and anticipate future needs as the organization grows. Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for operation of organization.
- Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning. Provide leadership to all levels of the organization, to meet their current and future information needs. Supervise IT consultants. Prepare budget recommendations.
- Replenish office materials such as snacks, printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Answer the main phone line and respond to inquiries.
- Process and distribute daily mail.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Interested candidates should possess a BA, BEd, BSc, GDL qualification
- 1-3 years experience working with CEO, Chairman, Director in corporate settings.
- Interpersonal skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Organization skills
- Time Management
- Technology savy
- Decision Making
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com