Website IT Horizons Nigeria Limited
Executive Personal Assistant to the MD / CEO (Male) at IT Horizons Nigeria Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
IT Horizons is Africa’s partner of choice in all things relating to Information Communication Technology, (ICT). With a staff strength rich in knowledge, skill and expertise, we have all it takes to attend to all your technology needs. Our ultimate goal as a brand is to drive a world-class transformation through your business using technology.
Over the years, we have successfully addressed some of our clients’ most complex business challenges through strategic planning, development, implementation, and integration of highly innovative, flexible and customizable IT services and solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant to the MD / CEO (Male)
Location: Gbadada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Executive Personal Assistant to the MD / CEO (Male) at IT Horizons Nigeria Limited
Table of Contents
- The Personal Assistant to the Managing Director will perform, coordinate, manage, oversee and manages the MD / CEO calendar, activities, administrative and business duties while providing an extensive level of support to the MD, which will enable the Managing Director to work more efficiently and effectively towards reaching the organization’s goals.
- Conserves the MD / CEO time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the MD / CEO’s calendar and activities to ensure high-value time utilization of the MD / CEO in relation to external and internal requirements. Brief/update the MD / CEO on upcoming meetings and ongoing obligations.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and presentation of materials for key external and internal meetings involving the MD / CEO.
- Assist in the prioritization of tasks, activities and issues requiring the MD / CEO attention to ensure they are acted upon in a timely manner and assist in following up on requests made by the MD / CEO.
- Attending meetings with the MD / CEO when and where necessary and representing him by attending meetings in the MD / CEO absence when and where necessary.
- Works with Business Development, Communications, Administrative, Project, and other teams to prepare the MD / CEO for external meetings, presentations and events, and ensures timely follow up of all action items.
- Prepares briefing memos and relevant updates for the MD / CEO on outstanding projects, identifies issues, develops contingencies and suggests remedies.
- Assists with or manages special projects which may include PR, securing high profile speaking engagements, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, or specific personnel and organizational development initiatives.
- Provides regular operating status reports to the MD / CEO as needed, assisting the MD / CEO during operational reviews through follow up on assigned performance tasks and deadlines.
- Maintains customers’ confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Supports the CEO in dealing with confidential or sensitive personnel or other organizational matters and work with the MD / CEO to foster a success-oriented, positive, high integrity organizational culture.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains MD / CEO office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; engaging with the logistics team, anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Minimum qualification (BA/BSc/HND)
- MSc would be an added advantage
- Relevant professional certifications is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience as an Executive Assistant function, with at least three (3) years at a management level in a similar organization.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com