Website BlueSlip Limited
Facility Supervisor at BlueSlip Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs at BlueSlip
BlueSlip invests / partners and grows international business in the African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also a management consultancy firm, helping SMEs expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Facility Supervisor at BlueSlip Limited
Table of Contents
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the organization’s facilities’ safety and security to ensure smooth and efficient business operations.
- He will be responsible for monitoring the adequacy of inventories and handling the budget to purchase materials and equipment for operations and ensuring proper work delivery.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the organization’s buildings, ensuring that they meet legal requirements and health and safety standards.
- Implement regular inspection in all facilities both within and outside the building to ensure activities are conducted safely and appropriately.
- Execute open, close, and secure facilities at mentioned times and check for safety and maintenance concerns.
- Responsible for the management/oversight of the facility, stewardship, operation, repair, and general administration of the facilities.
- Maintain facility and records to ensure compliance with company standards and all regulatory agencies.
- Interfaces with customers, contractors, or other departments to solve problems or provide advice; ensures safe work conditions for workers and clients.
- Inspects work for quality and productivity, provides control of assigned budgets, expenses, or other task cost control; performs daily scheduling for assigned staff or facilities assignment assuring proper tools are available.
- Address customer inquiries promptly and professionally and ensure customer satisfaction.
- A minimum of B.Sc. in any discipline
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar function
- Strategic planning
- Quality management
- Budgeting and budgetary controls
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com