Website Farmyad Enterprises
Farm Supervisor at Farmyad Enterprises, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Farmyad Enterprises is an agricultural technology platform created for a cause to strengthen food security and create agro investment opportunities in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Farm Supervisor at Farmyad Enterprises
- Supervises, coordinates and work alongside workers engaged in raising poultry, collecting eggs and maintaining equipment and facilities on poultry farm: Confers with farm manager to ascertain production requirements and to discuss condition of equipment and status of supplies.
- Assigns workers to duties, such as collecting and candling eggs, feeding and vaccinating poultry, cleaning and fumigating poultry houses.
- Directs maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment, such as chicken houses, automatic feeders, and layer nests.
- Participates in work activities to expedite work load.
- Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- Prepares worker attendance, egg production, feed consumption, and poultry mortality reports.
- Supervise and assist crop production unit
- Must have good understanding in poultry vaccinations and medications
- Must be detailed and hands-on
- Must be a good team player
- Must have good communication skill.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com