Website Imperotechne Limited
Female Business Analyst / Modelling Interns at Imperotechne Limited, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Imperotechne Limited
Imperotechne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise-level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfilment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Ltd was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Business Analyst / Modelling Intern
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: The program is a 1-year internship and 3 years of work with Imperotechne
Resumption Start Date: July 26 or 3rd of August, 2021
Hours: Mondays to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm, Saturday: 10 am to 3 pm.
Female Business Analyst / Modelling Interns at Imperotechne Limited
- Gathering, identifying, understanding, and documenting business requirements.
- Business process modelling and improving business processes.
- Identifying costs and business savings.
- Implementing, testing, and solutions to business problems.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Creating functional specifications for new systems and processes.
- Business analysis and proposal writing
- Financial modelling and Variance Analysis
- Pricing and Reporting-
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
Requirements / Required Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related fields.
- Graduate discipline with a preference for Social Sciences
- 1-3 years of work experience.
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Good communication skill
- Problem-solving and attention to detail skills
- Resourceful and critical thinking skills
- Advanced Microsoft package skills.
- Must be well-spoken and have a good and proper command of English.
- Must be smart and keen to take on new challenges and learn new things
- Computer literacy is a must
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision once tasks are clearly defined.
Benefits of Joining Imperotechne Internship.
- The program is a 1-year internship and 3 years of work with Imperotechne.
- Salary: N20,000 – increasing every 3 months.
- Gross Pay Structure from Year 1 to 4 years is N11,140,000
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 4
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Books, Udemy, Pluralsight, and LinkedIn Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on Net without deductions.
- Gratuity After 25 years of joining the company
- Salary Schedule for the next 4 years.
Appendix II: Remuneration
|2||October – December||2021|
|3||January – March||2021|
|4||April – June||2022|
|6||October – December||2022|
|7||January – June||2022|
|8||July – December||2023|
|9||January – June||2024|
|10||July – December||2024|
|11||January – June||2025|
|12||July – December||2025 + Bonus N1,500,000|
Tax Deduction = July, 2023
Pension Deduction = July, 2023.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, Resume, and Portfolio in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com